We are committed to making the content of this site accessible to the widest possible audience. In our effort to provide a fully accessible and optimized user experience for all website visitors, we have taken careful measure to ensure an excellent user experience, regardless of the assistive technology used to access this site or the specific abilities of those individuals seeking access to this site.
Our digital accessibility efforts are based on the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C’s) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), Section 508, and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). We test our digital content with different browsers and assistive technology applications.
This site is designed to work with the accessibility options on screen reader software1 and browser, iOS, Android and tablet devices. We offer accommodations to make working with us accessible and convenient.
Additional Accessibility Services
Outside of this site, some of the additional accessibility services we provide to our clients, free of charge, include:
- Accessible locations: All of Sterling Capital’s offices have accessible entrances, designated accessible parking spaces with curb cuts and ramps, and elevators.
- Telecommunications Relay Service: We accept all telecommunication relay service calls, including video relay services (VRS).
- Reader services: Our financial professionals will read and explain materials to clients who need assistance.
- Sign language interpreters or written notes: We can exchange notes at one of our office locations, or arrange an appointment with a qualified sign language interpreter.
- Other Accessible Services: Call us to request specific accessibility services. Depending on the nature of the request, we may need advance notice to provide the accommodation.
Third Party Site Accessibility
We are here to help
If you are experiencing any accessibility issues with our offices, this website, or our client portals because of an impairment or assistive technology such as a screen reader, Braille display, screen magnifier, or hearing aid, please contact us at email@example.com to request assistance.
- Screen reader software examples include NVDA, JAWS, and VoiceOver.